Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Little Update

May is a month for me to reward myself
I did good for the last semester
I received another letter from the director
As a compliment
On top of that to encourage me to keep up with my hard-work
-
My order from Seoul, Korea
Two shirts
Left one resemble ESPRIT flora checked one for SGD7.90
ESPIRIT selling it at SGD89.90
Right one resemble the Uniqlo I saw the other day for SGD16.90
Uniqlo selling it at SGD39.90
Pretty good deal I got!
-
New Uniqlo at Causeway Point on 13th May
I went there and "sapu" some mickey mouse t-shirts
Opening special price at SGD9.90 (usual SGD19.90)
I know some of you are jealous
But please don't ok
It's just my luck to grab cheap deals
Like always
*wink*
I got one Big Bang too =)
Not because I like it
But because bitch loves it
So I rather wear it sometimes to make her happy
-
I went to IKEA just now
I spent around 3 hours to figure out
How am I gonna fill up the narrow corner in my room with racks
That can hold up my big collection of clothing
So yeah
Here it is
Before I go to IKEA
All the hangings are cramped on the short rack
A chair is put beside it because it is going to fall anytime soon
The rack has lost it's stability due to the poor plastic buildup
-
After I went to IKEA
I got wo racks at cheap price!
Cheaper than the old one shown above
Some more I got a multiple storage compartment
The black and white multiple storage compartment is really artistic
Arising a feel of ZEN!
-
IKEA really inspires me a lot
Quote of the day
"IKEA inspires everyone to be your own interior designer"
*Off to work, bye.

No comments: