Sunday, February 8, 2009

An ailing ail

Just came back from Eleen house for tuition. The home tutor is just as nice as usual. I finished studying my Physics form 5 chapter 1 tonight. Just cannot imagine how prompt am I, Eleen and teacher in making this a possible. I don't want to sound conceited here showing off. I never never get Mr Eng when he is teaching Physics. His intonation, way of conducting experiment etc. are all seems to be like a crazy scientist instead of a teacher. There are still many symptoms symbolising his peculiar acting as a crazy scientist. How sad it is.

Ok, it took about 15 minutes until I reached home. My stomach was grumbling for food all the way home. Luckily there is some soup left in the pot, I scooped a tiny little bowl for myself. At first, the fish sound soup was quite nice. Soon I started to get nausea and squeamishness feeling wanting to vomit. This feeling was exactly the same as what happened in Tun Jugah last Saturday when I was taking my lunch. I thought I had successfully detoured my breathing difficulty and gained green in health. But it doesn't seems to be an end for me. I am deriving some new symptoms which seems to be an adumbration telling me that I am going to suffer from digestive system disorder. I hope it to be a mild one. God bless me.

No comments: