Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sleepless Night & Sleepy Day

Last night I could not get into my sleep as usual as ever. I am rolling from side to side on my bed and keep on mumbling something in my mouth so that I could get into my dream faster. Well, it did not work for me. So I switched on the television so that I can get my eyes bag feeling heavy and went into sleep. And yet the same, it did not work! I even knew that my dad came into my room at 2am in the early morning to turn down the speed of fan as it is getting colder by that time. Luckily I did not turn on the air-cond. I did not know when I really got into my dream but I still clearly remembered that I woke up at 5.15am this morning. What had been pressured me so far and brought me all these sleepless night? I wonder...

Today, I was feeling dizzy especially Miss Ko's Bio. I could not really understand what the heck she was teaching but at least I knew she was discussing about the PEKA and lymphatic system with us. Later, I lost my interest to attend Mr Eng high pitch concert so I went Miss Chai there to counsel for my further study. The same went to Leon. Haha. Luckily I was only sleepy during Miss Ko Bio but not the other subjects. Thanks God.

No comments: