Thursday, February 5, 2009

What to say???

Ok, today when I first entered the room I heard this...
-
"The minutes is not prepared yet, I could not finish typing in time."
-
Follow by this...
-
"I don't know whether there are any special kid at Children's Home."
-
After this, I heard...
-
"I forgot to tell the Form 3 to make colour label on their name tags to indicate their members respective age."
-
If not mistaken, I heard this as well...
-
"The programme list has not been drafted out yet."
-
And then, this...
-
"We could not manage to hold a last meeting in which every head department can present."
-
Well, I am actually being very nice to you all and NEVER shout or scream to you guys. But kindly remind you that I do not like the BOLDED and HIGHLIGHTED words up there to pop out from your guys mouth again. If it does, I am going to BURST and mark a VOLCANIC HISTORY in your lifetime.
-
So, please change since I am still under control within my limit.

No comments: