Friday, February 6, 2009

ASEAN scholarship

My uncle phoned me all the way from Singapore right after I reached home yesterday. We took our time having long-winded and copious talk but soon we landed on the topic about my study. He was asking me where am I going to head after I done my 'O' level (SPM) this year. I told him that actually I do not have any clear vision on what I am going to do after SPM. He advised me to go for ASEAN scholarship and finish my undergraduate study in Singapore before I go for my postgraduate course. Yea, he was trying to convince me by telling me all sort of benefits to study there. Somehow, I am getting interested with this.

That night, right after I stepped into the car after my Maths tuition I questioned my dad whether the registration for ASEAN scholarship is available or not. He said he just checked with it yesterday and there is no news regarding it. My dad said he will notify me once the scholarship is open for registration. Well, I asked my confidant, Fabian to see whether he is interested with it. Yeah, he gave me positive feedback. Then both of us will go to apply for it once it is open.

I will pray for myself and Fabian
God bless
We have to succeed in applying this scholarship
Yes!
I want to finish my "A" level in Singapore!

No comments: