Friday, February 13, 2009

I flunked badly

A train of bullets starts to shoot at me like I had committed an extremely heinous offence and have to be executed right now. Yeah, I meant it, RIGHT NOW!!!

1st bullet, "Why you need to take my SLR to go for taking picture? Did you spoil your Samsung camera?" I simply replied "No dad, the Samsung camera is just running low on battery..." "Well, later you show me your camera and let me check if it is really SPOILT!" He shouted at me. I know I have to bear with it, the reason why I brought the SLR there is very simple, I just want to take some nice shots so that I can upload some quality photos to the KHSRC blogspot. I never make any bad intention to arouse in my act.

2nd shot "You know I am TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED on you! I never see you doing any revision. Every time when I see you, you're facing in front of computer. Do you know that you're going to sit for SPM?" This time I chose to remain silent. I don't want to contradict my dad, I know I have been hurting him so far. Sometimes, I just couldn't get it, couldn't get what my dad actually wants. I'm trying hard everyday to revise and always ensure that I am one step ahead of other candidates.

Last bullet "You're spending much as if I am a millionaire. You bought lots of tops and bottoms this year which cost me about thousand. At home, you use the best toiletries and cosmetic products, in school you use the best stationery and on apparel, you used to wear the most branded one. Can't you just be a bit more frugal?" Lolz, this time I confessed I am wrong. My dear dad, I am actually trying to be economical in my spending recently. I stop buying imported and branded stuff such as SHAPES biscuit, PILOT pen and so on. Dad, can't you see all the the changes and hard work I had been made?

I just wanna say sorry, dad. As an eldest, I should set a good example for Wee and Khai, but I failed to do so. Most of the time I just couldn't get what you actually aspect from me. I did my very best to obtain good result in school and doing domestic chores everyday. I thought I had contributed something to this house and lighten your burden, but it doesn't seems to be like that.
Dear Lord, do guide me what should I do. I don't want my dad to worry me anymore. I have grown up, getting mature and not longer a rebellions temperament kid. I know I had flunked badly as being a good son.

Your dearest son,
ty_Jack

No comments: