Monday, February 9, 2009

Chap Gor Mei

Today all the Chinese are celebrating the the last day of Chinese New Year. It seems to be a special day but I don't reserved any special discount for stop being busying like a psycho. The first thing I am gonna to do right after school is rushing to Aroma and take a prompt lunch. Later follow Eleen's car to Chinese tuition. Lim Yee is always a good tutor and learned lots of 文言文虚词 today. Time is flying, after finish writing a formal letter then the clock strikes at 5pm. Now, going to rush to Physics tuition which starts at 5.30pm. Doing lots of exercises which really drive me nuts, especially to one question which I don't get it no matter how teacher explain to me.
-
I took this pic during Chinese tuition when I was in the toilet
Miss Lim rear a pig as pet
Finally, on the way home. Just couldn't understand where I get such good stamina, maybe inherited from my mum. She is a real workaholic which makes me impressed some time. Actually I realised my extraordinary stamina during my last camp at Santubong which I slept less than 4 hours per day for consecutive 5 nights. By the way I still be able to carry out my daily routine without any distraction.
-
I manage to get home in 15 minutes time. Feeling very excited I quickly take a quick shower and rush to the dining room. Hohoho¬ the steamboat looks fabulous! After praying to God then I start eating like I had been starved for several weeks. Well well well, suddenly I feel very disgusting with the food and with no choice I left the meal. Standing right in front of basin, trying very hard not to vomit out the food. Kay, I made it. Wtf.
-
Steamboat

Lastly, wishing all my friends a happy chap gor mei especially to Fabian, Hui Yin, Esther, Hong Khai, Leon and so on. Keep smiling and Jesus love always

No comments: