Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Banquet


Today my dad was prompted by a sudden impulse to pamper the whole family with a marvellous banquet at the Riverside. Wow, that sounds so much seductive to me. What more the theme of the day was Japanese Cuisine! Hoho, I was getting so much excited when the imposing grand sight of the sushi dish(es) projected into both my eyes. I could not resist anymore. I took a plate of udon to fill up my grumbling stomach before I went into the real dinner. While I was intoxicating in this sumptuous Japanese Cuisine, my aunt and cousins arrived at the doorstep. My aunt was still not in a very sanguine complexion. Who can really actually fully recover from losing a person who have a tie of blood to you, what more if he or she is your husband or wife? Aunt, please restrain the grief and to accept the change, I know you can. Recently, I got to pray hard to Lord cause I don't want the sorrow chapter to happen on me in an alternate way. You should get what I mean if you understand me well.
-
Always with Lord,
Jack_ty

No comments: