Friday, February 20, 2009

Bookstore or Storeroom?

This afternoon while waiting for my youngest brother, my father brought me to Smart Bookshop. The first impression while I stepped in my first pace was that is this a bookstore or storeroom. It had been few months ago since I made my last visit here. The arrangement of books is in a big mess! Walao-A, lolz. Can you imagine a bookstore with books scattering all over the place and you will suddenly step on a book without your conscious while walking around! You know, I had accidentally stepped on at least 3 books. (Just hope that I will not become any stupid by doing that) I will take a snapshot if I was with a camera! Never mind, I remembered I was having my hard time scouting for the books I want, this really drove me nuts, nuts and MORE NUTS! First, you had to been through series of carpet-like searching to get your desire publisher. When you found it, you had to look into the subject(s) you want. The worst part was that when you approached the workers, they will only simply reply you "Buku ini tak ada stok lagi, mungkin kamu boleh pergi popular cari buku itu..." or "Kamu tunggu sekejap, saya check di komputer dulu.." then you will no longer hear his/her voice until you started to look for him/her again. Is this the right attitude a worker should reflect? Lolz, after spending one and a half hour in this terrible and horrible bookshop, I managed to get some books which I missed it last two days when I was at Popular.

Poor, poor, poor...
What a poor bookshop.

No comments: