Sunday, February 15, 2009

To be committed and endeavoured

Another hard day for me. I was suffocating by the non-stop coughing just now. Sometimes I couldn't even take in a single breathe. I am wondering if I will leave my outer form behind and depart from this world in a sudden. No, I should never say that, I am only sixteen man! I still have lots and lots of ambitions to be completed and achieved. I can say my condition is right very chronic and a medical supervision is needed immediately. When the j-ass were having their command exam this afternoon, I coughed until I almost got my lungs to spew out from my mouth. This feeling is like when your lungs are being pierced through by thousands of needles making you can hardly grab for any single breathe. The medicine which I bought few days ago from the pharmacy doesn't show any aid to save me from this hell like chasm. If I can't do anything to get this thing cure, I would rather choose to be like what the Maldives people have done in connection to the global warming. The Maldives PM said that "If we cannot stop the global warming, then we have to spend some of our exchequer to buy land from the adjacent nations before the water submerge our place..." Well I shouldn't be so pessimism, on the other hand I should contribute something to my family, friends, school, community and nation. I will not let any single chance which I can bring glory and pride to my family, friends, school, community and nation to slip by as long as I am still be able to hold spoon and fork with both my hands!

Being so e-m-o tonight. I think that is probably enough for me.

No comments: