Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another Laughter

You cannot survive today if you really do not know how to laugh!

Today many funny things happened in my school especially at our new house - the 5S1 zoo lolz. I cannot find any other suitable word other than zoo or prison to describe our new classroom. We are like surround by strong iron fencing bar which make us look like monkeys or prisoners in the zoo or prison. WTH. Never mind, back to my topic of the day. Today the lil cute small ting gave us the PLBS task which need to be completed before this semester ends. And guess what happened??? That stupid Kunga is bringing a climax to the damn bored life of the day. When Boon Ping asked Kunga who will be in her group for PLBS, she answered "我, Winnie, 淑盈 和 宗荷..." Do you get the point of this sentence? Haha, I almost get all my teeth drop off. Hahaha...(Never mind if you don't get what I mean)...

No comments: