Sunday, February 22, 2009

Strong, the only solution

Today I went to attend the car driving bengkel together with Dawson, Eleen, Winnie, Aelred and Aaron. This was indeed a boring one but slightly better than the previous lecture because it lasted for 3 hours only. I met Vivian, Kathleen and Samantha there. They were taking their driving law lecture as well. We had our lunch at the food bazaar in Spring. Soon, my dad came and picked me up home. Wee told me that mum went to Toa Pek Kong this morning after dropping me off. I could felt the cadence of my entire body cells to tune down suddenly after listening to what Wee had said. Half an hour ago, my mum came into my room and sitting down on my bed. I could felt the disquieting ambiance to besiege me, it was scary. The dreadful silence was broke when my mum started to talk "I'm very tired, I'm scared that if I can't .........." Well, I am not daring enough to write out what she said in the last part of her sentence. I found myself in a stupefied state for sometime. By the time I regained to my full conscious, my mum had left the room. I texted Fabian after this and he asked me to accompany her more often than usual. Tonight, I am so much depressed. It is going to be a sleepless and endless night for me.

No comments: